Thanks and Gushing
This summer, Pittsburgh Magazine asked me to put together a little something for you: The Food Lovers’ Guide to Pittsburgh. And I am so, so happy that it finally came out! You can find it on newsstands around the city if you like to hold glossy print magazines in your hands (like me).
Update 10/26/2011: Please, add your additional suggestions to the comments on the Pittsburgh Magazine website! This article is a starting point, not a comprehensive guide. There are many more places that are fantastic.
Burghilicious readers, you’ll be interested to know that the article includes the results of last month’s takeout poll. Thank you for taking me outside of Dormont and Squirrel Hill, because that’s where I would have been stuck without you.
New around here?
If you’re visiting Burghilicious because you read about it in Pittsburgh Magazine, welcome! For the last four years, I’ve written about food and cooking in Pittsburgh. Mostly, there are a lot of recipes!
Here are some posts that are popular around here:
- Blueberry Scones: The most popular post, ever.
- French Toast Sandwiches: A close second. Your brunch will be happy.
- Autumnal Lasagna: The most complicated thing I’ve ever made.
- Oreo Cookies Killed My Mixer: A tale of woe with milk and cookies at the end.
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates: If you haven’t, you probably should.